Wednesday 1 June 2011

what are words

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

Dearest mama and baba. Thank you for always being there. I know I'm not the best daughter but I'm trying to be the best for both of you.

I MISS YOU GUYS!

* mode: homesick!
** can you guys take me home, like right now?
*** mereng sikit lepas kejadian terjatuh hari tu. haha
**** all the best exam kawan kawan!

2 comments:

Tabibbatunhawa said...

dah berabu tinggi setimbun..

baru nampak post baru..

ingat dah surrender..

penyu said...

ehek. malas update la nenek. ni dah nak terajin. jangan terkejut sat gi banyak update! ekeke